Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I walk with faith!



I walk with long strides and know not where my feet take me. 

I allow my life to flow with the tide, 

Like a leaf blown in the wind, Your love sweeps me away. 

I blindly hold your hand and walk.........

With a knowing that you are holding me at every stage of my journey, 

I walk with long strides and tread an unknown journey, holding your hand. 

Take me to your divine land where there are no boundaries between love and ego. 

As I walk with long strides to unravel what destiny has in store for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Use Straws of faith and surrender to pull out of the marshy lands of ego....

Faith and surrender go hand in hand, though sometimes one of the two overpowers the other. But together they are so well intertwined t...