Tuesday, May 22, 2018

The Mesh of Life!

I perceive life as a beautiful net with several knots that need to be opened. 

Cutting the knots is very easy but I discovered the key to personal growth, when I started opening each knot without resentment or passing judgements on the nature of the knots or their arrangement on the net. 

It is important that we open each knot at a time, with patience and move forth. 

The easiest however is to leave the net at any point. However, I would call myself  a coward making that choice, and running away from my karmas...

So keep moving with long strides......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use Straws of faith and surrender to pull out of the marshy lands of ego....

Faith and surrender go hand in hand, though sometimes one of the two overpowers the other. But together they are so well intertwined t...